It has been a very busy and demanding year for RECY Systems with many new customers in 2017. Here is a selection of our new customers from around the world...
Loacker Recycling GmbH is one of the largest recycling companies in the German-speaking region in Austria. Loacker have been using RECY within the key areas of logistics and stock management since September 2017. RECY replaced their previous system, which was based on SAP. However, SAP continues to be used for financials and HR. Loacker is not only active in the scrap, metal and paper trade, but also has an outstanding market position as a disposer in the three-country corner Austria-Germany-Switzerland. The operating business of all divisions is reliably covered by RECY. It is complemented by mobile applications, including telematics based on tablets and smartphones, as well as a data warehouse and business intelligence tools. Subsidiaries of the Loacker Group in Germany, Switzerland and Slovakia have been using RECY previously for many years.
An updated version of the Mobile Grading App has been released with the following enhancements/fixes:
- Bugfix: on login switch
- Bugfix: WIP-Option release with only one commodity without WIP flag and deduction
- switch to numeric / alphanumeric keyboard in searchfield for: WIP list, commodity list
- added Link to Mobile Grading "Home page"
- added info for backend version
- update ticket list after release
- new parameter for burning meta information into photo
Please Note: Requires at least RECY v5 SP79 or RECY v6.2.50
Visit our Mobile Grading Apps web page for further details...