MULCO Fleet Control
The MULCO Fleet Control Module in combination with our MULCO App provides an outstanding logistics solution based on the latest proven technology. The drivers receive their run orders directly on a tablet in the truck. The dispatcher is continuously informed where their trucks are and for which customer they currently provide a service. The App allows you to take photos at the customer location and to collect electronic signatures from the customer's staff. Even your scales can be operated directly by the driver through the App. The App supports complete control of bins and containers using durable QR coded labels on the containers using the MULCO Scanning App on a smartphone, which is linked to the tablet via Bluetooth.
This proven solution provides you a very low investment with an unbelievable potential for savings and makes your logistics department much more efficient.
|App Version||Scanner Version||Recy 5||Recy 6||Android|
|1.12.01 (14008)||1.06.00 (14008)||SP93 -||6.3.50 -||7+|
|1.11.03 (13000)||1.05.00 (13000)||SP93 -||6.3.50 -||5+|
|1.10.10 (12996)||1.04.14 (12996)||SP87 -||6.3.48 -||5+|
- iRecyMulco-1.12.01-14008-homepage-release.apk (8.4 MiB)
- iRecyMulcoScanner-1.06.00-14008-homepage-release.apk (7.5 MiB)
- iRecyMulco-1.11.03-13000-homepage-release.apk (8.4 MiB)
- iRecyMulcoScanner-1.05.00-13000-homepage-release.apk (7.5 MiB)
- iRecyMulco-1.10.10-12996-homepage-release.apk (6.9 MiB)
- iRecyMulcoScanner-1.04.14-12996-homepage-release.apk (5.8 MiB)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S (SM-T805 / SM-T707A)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 (SM-T813 / SM-T815 / SM-T819)
- Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet (SGP771)
- Huawei MediaPad M3 Lite (BAH-L09)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S4* (T835)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A (SM-T595)
- Huawei MediaPad M5 (CMR-AL09)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 (SM-T865NZALDBT)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 (SM-T505)
- Sony M4 Aqua
- Samsung Galaxy xCover 4
- Samsung Galaxy A5 (2017)
- Samsung Galaxy S10
- Samsung Galaxy S20/S20+/S20 Ultra
- Samsung Galaxy A21
- Samsung Galaxy xCover 5
- Samsung Galaxy S21
Recommended device combinations
- Option to perform Container Inspections and manual weights for Brokerage deliveries in the App.
- It is now possible to change the Container type of individual Containers staying at a Customer Location.
In these cases the program automatically changes the Container Inventory at the Customers Location to the new Container type.
- Option to unload Containers at the Customers Location without scanning. The App is showing all Containers which have been preloaded (example 40 Containers prior to starting a Run) and the driver only has to select the preloaded Containers as 1 delivery.
Requires at least Recy 5 SP75 or Recy 6.2.41.
- Recy 6 compatibility.
- New supported devices: SM-T585 and SM-G920F
- Show name on signature panel
- Small fixes and improovments
Require at least Recy 5 SP74 or Recy 6.2.32!
- Offline login (restore the previous session)
- QR Droid integration
- Small fixes and improovements
Ab Recy 5 SP70!